JR Smith 1340 Roof Drain
Each roof drain includes these components:
- The roof drain has an 8.50″ flange dimension.
- Combination protective gravel stop/membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses the roof membrane to form a water tight seal.
- A cast iron dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp for a secure connection. and will filter out debris.
Roof Drain Features
- 100% cast iron construction
- Corrosion resistant Duco coating
- Optional threaded adapter, roof drain pan and underdeck clamp.